It’s on! Please join us on SATURDAY, AUGUST 12th, 2017 as Franklin High School’s Class of ’97 takes over BAR LOUIE - LIVONIA, located inside Laurel Park Place Mall!
37716 W. 6 Mile Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152
Since this format worked so well for the 10 year, BAR LOUIE WILL BE CLOSING ITS DOORS TO THE PUBLIC, EXCLUSIVELY FOR OUR REUNION, from 8:00 PM – 2:00AM!
We’re super excited to offer the following:
- Full EXCLUSIVITY of the entire venue, including PATIO with roll up doors (8:00 PM – 2:00 AM).
- Loaded BUFFET with TWO ROUNDS OF FOOD (8:45 PM & 11:00 PM):
- Trio Dips & Chips
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Bruschetta Pomodoro
- Bavarian Pretzel Sticks
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- 2 DRINK TICKETS good towards:
- Over 100 well liquors + Absolut, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan
- Beer & Wine, including 2 Reds (Canyon Red Merlot & Diseno Malbec) 2 Whites (Hogue Riesling & Simply Naked Chardonnay)
- Martini Shooters (NOT FULL SIZE MARTINIS)
- EXCLUDES Bar Louie Signature Drinks & full size martinis (available with cash bar)
- Full CASH BAR with EVERYTHING Bar Louie has to offer…and it’s a lot!
- ENTERTAINMENT by radio & nightclub mixmaster, “DJ JOEY A” of Sonik Armada.
- Joey’s been all over the Detroit nightclub scene, Channel 955, and more, for well over a decade.
- He’s also the man who kept the party going extra hours (until 2 AM) at our 10 year!
THROWBACK MIX by DJ JOEY AZ
MIX SESSION 19 (Club Format) by DJ JOEY A
- Professional, secure, hassle-free CUSTOM EVENT TICKETING by FHS’s very own Mike Emmick and Ed Kruschka of Has Tickets.
- Some of THE ABSOLUTE BEST COMPANY you’ve had in 20 years!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $40 per person
(now through February 28th, 2017)
FULL PRICE: $50 per person
(March. 1st through July 31st, 2017 — or sell out* — whichever comes first)
* No refunds/exceptions. We strongly urge you to ACT FAST! We had a full house at the10 year, even more expressing interest for the 20, and over 200 already located/invited! Bar Louie’s spacious, but they do have a maximum capacity and it’s all fun and games ‘till Fire Marshall Bill shows up! If necessary, we are contractually obligated to cut off sales before this can happen. ;)
SPOUSES/GUESTS ARE WELCOME.
ATTIRE: From dressy casual to cocktail, whatever you would feel most comfortable wearing to a martini bar on a Saturday night. Jeans are welcome.
THE ONLY WAY TO OFFICIALLY RSVP IS BY PURCHASING TICKETS THROUGH “HAS TICKETS”!!!
We hope to see you all there!
HOTEL BLOCK: Book your group rate for Franklin High School 20th Class Reunion